The Multigrade Filter or Pressurised Sand Filter is a depth filter that makes use of graded sand media of various sizes mixed together in a fixed proportion. This arrangement produces a filter bed with adequate pore dimensions for retaining both large and small suspended particles. Multigrade filter is highly recommended for the removal of suspended solids & un-dissolved impurities like dust particles & heavy metals etc. up to 50 micron.
Our Multigrade Filters are specially designed to take care of the range of suspended impurities.
Multigrade Filter is comprises of MS /SS / FRP Pressure Vessel, Frontal piping wok with manual / Automatic multi-port valve butterfly valve / conventional valves for easy operation and control. Available from 1,000 Litres per hour to 5,00,000 Litres per hour.
- It is extensively used in side stream filtration of cooling water.
- Drinking Water.
- It is ideal for filtration of clarified water.
- Water used in chemical processes.
- Filtration process in Industries.
- Used for pre – treatment for membrane systems.
- Swimming Pool Water Filtration.
- Filtration in Tertiary waste water treatment.
- Pharmaceutical Production processes.
The non-corrosive, cost effective solution for commercial /industrial water treatment and storage FRP vessels are used for residential, large commercial and Industrial applications.
- Vessel is made up of Natural fiberglass shell never fades or changes color, colored shells recommended for UV protection.
- 100% Corrosion –resistant both inside and out.
- The light weight of composites can lead to cost saving like lower installation costs easier handling.
- Manual, Semi-automatic and Automatic options are available.
- Efficient Turbidity and TSS Removal.
Mild Steel (MS) pressure sand filters are commonly used across the world for following applications:
- Filter high quantity of water
- Thermoelectric power plants
- Irrigation & farming
- Aqua culture
Stainless steel pressure sand filters are widely used in following applications:
- Pharmaceutical product water
- Dairy & food products.
- Package drinking water