pH meter measure the acidity or alkalinity of a substance. They are commonly used for water testing, and for biological sample analysis in hydroponics, aquaculture and agriculture. A portable meter is commonly used to measure the pH of substance such as food, beer, or wine, and is also used to test cleaning water, rinse water, and waste water, in lab, industrial and food applications.
* Microprocessor based fast, reliable and accurate measurements.
* Replaceable Electrode Module
* Waterproof Impact resistant ABS case (IP 57)
* Large LCD display for reading convenience
* Easy Single Point Calibration
* Available in a portable pouch
|Measuring Range||0 to 14|
|Power||3V x 2 Lithium battery CR2032|
|Dimension||33.5 mm x 170 mm|